Real Estate Closing Attorney
With over 20 years experience closing residential real estate transactions, David M. Lawler has the experience, wit, and wisdom to ensure that not only will your closing be smooth, you will learn and have a great time, too. Having performed approximately 17,000 closings, Mr. Lawler has encountered almost every type of real estate scenario imaginable.
Why Use the Law Offices of David M. Lawler for Your Closing?
- Our pre-closing quality control ensures NO SURPRISES at the closing.
- Title work is completed within 3 business days for most counties. Title may be ordered by phone, fax or email.
- Title work to brokers/lenders ALWAYS includes a 24-month chain of title, an insured closing letter and a specific list of our fees.
- Preliminary Closing Disclosures are NOT A PROBLEM.
- Loan Officers and Closers receive a Closing Disclosure via email (or fax, if preferred) the moment it is prepared – normally within an hour of our receipt of closing instructions.
- Realtors receive a Closing Disclosure via email (or fax, if preferred) the moment it is approved by the Lender.
- The closings are GREAT! Everyone has a good time, but still knows what they signed. Even seasoned pros regularly leave the table saying, “I learned something today!”
- Our post-closing follow-up with lenders is immediate and accurate. Loan disbursement is always on time and clients receive their funds FAST!
Whether you are a buyer, seller, realtor or mortgage professional, contact the Law Offices of David M. Lawler, Inc. to schedule your next closing!